The Best Mulching Services in Delaware
Mulching is an effective form of weed control and it is one of the best treatments you can use to protect the health and beauty of your landscape. It involves placing a layer of material around the plants and over the soil in a flower bed or line of shrubs. These materials can be organic or inorganic.
Which Type of Mulch is Right for You?
Benefits of Mulching
- Prevents erosion in the soil.
- Prevents weeds from growing and minimizes soil compaction during the rainy season.
- Promotes nutrition on the soil and helps monitor and maintain the even temperature of the soil.
- Helps conserve water as it retains moisture from watering and gets more to the roots of the plants.
- Helps keep an attractive and uniform appearance on your property.